GGV is committed to quality service that delivers high performance. It has built up reputation for effective consulting, partnering with clients globally on strategy, finance, treasury, governance and risk. If you would like further information please Contact Us
Recent projects by sector/activity:
Big Four Accounting firm
- Tailored training to in-house specialist teams advising their global bank clients on Counterparty Credit Risk and Credit Value Adjustments.
- Business strategy, finance transformation (MI & Reporting) and risk mitigation to rapidly expanding SME food manufacturer and wholesaler.
Energy (Oil giant)
- Contribute to the design of global training programme for control and optimisation of budgetary and cash forecasting process.
- Review robustness of anti-corruption practices in the UK for a US Conglomerate marketing industrial/consumer products.
- Executive board and business management consultancy services to a rapidly expanding builder’s merchants group in the UK.
Investment Bank / Investment Advisory Firm
- FSA “ARROW” regulatory compliance “health check” for:
- Banking division of a financial services group.
- Niche firm engaged in investment advisory services.
Invoice Discounting (Factoring) to rapidly expanding SME
- Review of bank facility;
- Facilitate risk assessment workshop to identify, document and mitigate main business and financial risks.
Media (International News Channel / On-line Printing SME)
- Business risk & controls review in the UK for an International News Broadcaster.
- Competitor research and analysis for a rapidly expanding on-line printing company.
Telecommunications in Africa
- Treasury optimisation & transformation for a large multinational company (Strategy, policy and organisation) and in-house training.