GGV London in association with the Chartered institute of Internal Auditors is pleased to deliver this course on auditing the treasury function.
Learn about auditing fundamentals to effectively review treasury activity and risks and how to provide assurance to management on this specialist area.
Who should attend?
- Internal auditors, group treasurers, treasury managers, controllers, or those on a board of directors
- Those dealing with the review and control of treasury activities in financial institutions, commercial banks, corporate companies, public sector bodies and not-for-profit organisations.
What will I learn?
Upon completion you’ll be able to:
- effectively plan risk-based treasury audits that add value as well as provide assurance
- gain a deeper understanding of the key issues of control failure concerning strategy and operations
- identify early warning signals of potential problems
- understand how to effectively promote best practice and communicate lessons learned.
CPE Competency areas covered (14 CPE points)
- International professional practices framework
- Business processes and project management.
If you would like further information regarding this service, please get in touch with GGV London by clicking on the button below.