In this series of four unique leadership programmes, Raj Gandhi explore the boardroom challenges facing each executive and how they can take their performance to the next level.
Programme 1: The Chief Executive Officer
Programme 2: The Chief Financial Officer
Programme 3: The Non-Executive Director
Programme 4: The Corporate Treasurer
The programme is delivered virtually over two x 90 minute sessions on the same day.
- Session one: Raj will examine minimum of five essential actions for directors in each programme. A case study approach will be used throughout to focus on the modern day challenges and the way in which the executive role is evolving.
- Session two: participants will have ample opportunities to engage in discussions with your peers and draw on the board room experiences of Raj Gandhi, the programme director.
What Will You Gain?
- The opportunity to explore your unique role with other executives
- The ability to appraise the current design of strategy to boost performance
- Awareness of your responsibilities and corporate governance expectations
- How to track early warning signs of potential problems
- Techniques to improve personal effectiveness, self-esteem and influence
- Optimum contact time due to restricted group size
Who Should Attend?
Chairman, CEOs Managing Directors, Non-Executive Directors, CFOs, Finance Directors, , Risk Directors, Corporate Treasurers and anyone else interested.