Raj Gandhi regularly speaks on a variety of forums to share insights on current trends and evolving role of the boardroom executive.
1. FD Webinar: CFO’s Business Priorities
2. Business Conferences
Raj speaks regularly at conferences on matters concerning finance , treasury, governance and risk.
Below are recent events and topics typically covered:
- Euromoney: “Financial Leadership During a Pandemic”
- Richmond Events: “Finance Business Partnering: Why FBP matters to CFOs?”
- FD Surgery Panel Discussion (sponsored by the IoD): “Where next? Understanding Your Career Options From Private Equity to a Non-Exec Portfolio”
- ACCA Panel Discussion: “How Accountants Create & Manage Value”
- ACT Annual Flagship Conference: “Shaping Treasury Management Strategies”
- National Housing Federation: “The Essential Treasurers’ Toolkit for Finance Professionals New to a Treasury Role”
- Bournemouth University: “Getting to Grips with Corporate Governance & Risk”
If you would like further information, or to book Raj as a speaker, please get in touch with GGV London.